WJBC Broadcast of the Coach Spack Show...WTF?

Seeing Red

Just talked with WJBC about not being able to listen to the Coach's show (which I have done the last 4 years and loved) on Thursday because of the new agreement with Learfield. The only way to listen is locally, which absolutely makes no freaking sense as it cuts out a huge base in Chicago, St. Louis and other Midwest cities! Not to mention Redbird fans across the country who want a little bit of coverage. I tried to listen through IHeart, ITunes and the actual WJBC website and because of contractual obligations, they cannot stream the show. Very frustrating.

PurpleRedbird

Have you checked TuneIn? Seem to recall in the announcement last week all coaches shows would be there as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Seeing Red

Sorry, I meant to say the TuneIn App not Itunes App (got my tunes mixed up :D ) WJBC said no streaming on any of the Apps. I actually was listening to the broadcast preceding the coaches show in order to make sure I was ready to go. Then it went into nothing but commercials for an hour and then afterwards went back to normal programing. I think I can recite the heating and cooling commercial!

SteveO

Thanks for the heads up Seeing Red. I also listened to the bad ads over and over. Hopefully something gets figured out.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Some contact info here to let your feelings be known: http://goredbirds.com/news/2017/7/19/general-learfield-introduces-redbird-sports-properties-team.aspx

crazzymark

I listened to the coaches show and the game on TuneIn.com....and you can save the setting and will automatically appear when you log in....they have a premium deal too but just sign up for the free site..all good.