Why it was a good win.

Red Rocker

The Game has some really nice moments and showed why the Birds can be top of the league and there were plenty more moments when we showed how we can lose 5 straight. We are consistently losing the last 4 minutes of the first half and first 4 mins of the 2nd half that 9 times out of ten, determines the winner.

The reason it was a good win is we had to stare all the common demons in the face and come out ahead - even the coach’s crazy decision to immediately foul when up 4.

All that said, WE WON. Alleluia.

Winning can be contagious. Let’s hope we just caught that virus. The losing streak is over.

gbeallhaze

I thought it was impressive that the Birds again fought back fatigue, with just 3 players on the bench, at the end of the game.

I know of a couple of injuries, but I am still not sure why ISU has just 3 - 4 players, as reserves, when the other teams have 7?

redbirds2000

gbeallhaze said:
I thought it was impressive that the Birds again fought back fatigue, with just 3 players on the bench, at the end of the game.

I know of a couple of injuries, but I am still not sure why ISU has just 3 - 4 players, as reserves, when the other teams have 7?
You do realize Drake only played 8 guys today. Of the 4 teams that played today we had the most minutes off of the bench.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk