what if...

crazzymark

what if everyone would of stayed....would of a been 8th seed and one or more wins in the dance,,,,so stay and win....leave and loss...ISU needs to keep the senors and all players....even the lossers you think they are,,,,,,not them or the coaching staff...you are the real lossers

CaliRdBrd

If you’re going to keep the senors are you also keeping the senoritas?

PubIIDreaming

crazzymark said:
what if everyone would of stayed....would of a been 8th seed and one or more wins in the dance,,,,so stay and win....leave and loss...ISU needs to keep the senors and all players....even the lossers you think they are,,,,,,not them or the coaching staff...you are the real lossers

Hot damn! I finally get to break out my Rosetta Stone gibberish to English translator and try to decipher this nonsense!

crazzymark

sorry there are a lot of Latinos in Central FL. smh.......hombre

Birdswin

So what does the population of Latinos in Central FL have to do with typing complete sentences, that can be understood??

Redbird78

crazzymark said:

Please, please tell me you are not an ISU graduate. If so, every member of the ISU English department (and every other department that requires effective use of the written word) should turn in their resignation and apply at Bradley.

ISU86

crazzymark said:

Senors Lossers ... sounds like a character from a bad "B" movie!

Top Bottom