What’s the worst way to lose an MVC title game?

Which type of ISU MVC title game loss stings the most?

• 2008 30-point loss to Drake variety

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 2009 or 2012 OT variety

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 2015 total collapse to UNI variety

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redbird82

The 2009 loss to UNI is the most gut wrenching ISU loss I have witnessed in my over 40 years as a fan

Trey_Guidry4three

Redbird82 said:
The 2009 loss to UNI is the most gut wrenching ISU loss I have witnessed in my over 40 years as a fan

Agree. Losing to Creighton was also tough.

In 2009 I never cried so hard 1 week in my life. My portfolio was at an all time low for performance, my cousin lost a horrible bout with AIDS, and the horrendous lost against UNI. I remember walking out of Scottrade Center feeling absolutely empty. I still have a hard time forgiving Sampay but that loss can't all be blamed on him. UNI had a heck of a team that year and following year.

ISU FAN 1

Trey_Guidry4three said:
Redbird82 said:

Agree. Losing to Creighton was also tough.

In 2009 I never cried so hard 1 week in my life. My portfolio was at an all time low for performance, my cousin lost a horrible bout with AIDS, and the horrendous lost against UNI. I remember walking out of Scottrade Center feeling absolutely empty. I still have a hard time forgiving Sampay but that loss can't all be blamed on him. UNI had a heck of a team that year and following year.

I like my title losses when my portfolio is at an all time high.

ricohill

The Jank loses to UNI and Creighton we’re the toughest. All the others were disasters by the 10 minute mark of the second half.

Top Bottom