vs Charleston - WNIT Round of 32 - Sunday, 3/24/2024 - 4 pm

Redbird222

I didn't see the game but we allowed 18 offensive rebounds and we had 21 turnovers. That's a lot of lost possessions Looks like we just shot better then them. Anyone attend or watch the game?

TbooMarshall

I didn't see the game but we allowed 18 offensive rebounds and we had 21 turnovers. That's a lot of lost possessions Looks like we just shot better than them. Anyone attend or watch the game?. 4 good guards.
C of C was solid. Dangerous team that won 22 games. Really good guards. They shot 35 3s and we didn’t come up with some long rebounds. They press the entire game, and their athleticism sped us up at times and forced turnovers. Could have lost. Found a way to win. Made big defensive stops down the stretch. Waite shot the 3 very well for us.

UIC, UNI and Murray all eliminated in WNIT. Drake lost in NCAA. Mo St lost in WBIT. Belmont and the Birds only Valley teams left.

TbooMarshall

I don’t care if they play on the moon. It’s March. I hope to be the last Valley team standing. Survive and advance.

Redbird78

C of C was solid. Dangerous team that won 22 games. Really good guards. They shot 35 3s and we didn’t come up with some long rebounds. They press the entire game, and their athleticism sped us up at times and forced turnovers. Could have lost. Found a way to win. Made big defensive stops down the stretch. Waite shot the 3 very well for us.

UIC, UNI and Murray all eliminated in WNIT. Drake lost in NCAA. Mo St lost in WBIT. Belmont and the Birds only Valley teams left.
Exactly! Add really physical team to C of C description. We did the things we needed to do win!

Dmills

We face the winner of Wisconsin and Southern Indiana next. Hoping for another home game!

Dmills

Wow. Wisconsin battled back from down at least 19 to beat Southern Indiana. We will face them March 27th-29th. Details are TBD.

Top Bottom