VOTE DAP

Adunk33

Staff member
I know this was posted in the "Former Redbirds" thread, but I felt it deserved its own. DAP is up for FIBA Europe Cup 2017-18 MVP. He's down by 8%. Vote for him as much as possible!

http://www.fiba.basketball/europecup/17-18/news/vote-for-your-favorite-players-in-the-fiba-europe-cup-2017-18-fan-awards

Adunk33

Staff member
Bump. Voting ends May 1 and DAP currently has a 9% lead. It's the easiest thing to vote for, literally just click the click, click daps name, which is the first one listed for your convenience, and boom. Done.

DBird

Adunk33 said:
Bump. Voting ends May 1 and DAP currently has a 9% lead. It's the easiest thing to vote for, literally just click the click, click daps name, which is the first one listed for your convenience, and boom. Done.
click the click??

Adunk33

Staff member
DBird said:
Adunk33 said:
click the click??

You know... it's what the kids are saying these days! Click the link*

DBird

Adunk33 said:
DBird said:
Adunk33 said:
click the click??

Im not young! ;)
I don't find a link on the page.

DBird

Adunk33 said:
DBird said:
Adunk33 said:
Im not young! ;)

First post on the page.
Ok this is embarrassing but I see the picture of him that says vote but no list of names!

PubIIDreaming

DBird said:
Adunk33 said:
DBird said:
Im not young! ;)

First post on the page.
Ok this is embarrassing but I see the picture of him that says vote but no list of names!

scroll down a little ways and you'll see his picture in a small circle. Click on that picture and you have voted for him. Currently still has 9% lead. Scroll down even further and you can vote him for top guard. He only has a 6% lead there.

Adunk33

Staff member
Congrats to DAP! He was voted Guard of the Year and MVP of the league!

RedbirdNation24

I'm not really familiar with the European leagues at all, so I'm curious...do guys like this ever sneak into the NBA after a couple years in Europe? I think Brandon Paul from U of I might have done something like that but I can't remember.

Jsnhbe1Birds

RedbirdNation24 said:
I'm not really familiar with the European leagues at all, so I'm curious...do guys like this ever sneak into the NBA after a couple years in Europe? I think Brandon Paul from U of I might have done something like that but I can't remember.

You are correct. Brandon Paul play in Russian, then the G-League, then Spain, and finally Turkey before landing with the Spurs this season.

Top Bottom