Valley Opener Saturday (1/1/22) vs BU

Dmills

Didn't watch much of the game at all, but got the win without Wilson, Redmond, and Stinson. Missing multiple assistants as well. Bradley has had an underwhelming season so far, but did beat Wisconsin earlier in the season. Gabi Haack went out at some point during the game with injury. Haack is obviously a huge part of Bradley's team, but very happy to come away with a conference win. Final score 64-57. Bullman, Newland, and McGinnis-Taylor had break out games to make up for the missing starters, adding 12 points each.

MadBird

Didn't watch much of the game at all, but got the win without Wilson, Redmond, and Stinson. Missing multiple assistants as well. Bradley has had an underwhelming season so far, but did beat Wisconsin earlier in the season. Gabi Haack went out at some point during the game with injury. Haack is obviously a huge part of Bradley's team, but very happy to come away with a conference win. Final score 64-57. Bullman, Newland, and McGinnis-Taylor had break out games to make up for the missing starters, adding 12 points each.
Thanks was just about to ask about the missing - only caught the last couple minutes live.

Dmills

Thanks was just about to ask about the missing - only caught the last couple minutes live.
All were out due to Covid protocols to my knowledge and according to Reinhardt/announcers. I now see that Haack went out with 6 minutes left prior to Bradley coming back to tie the game.

normalbird

Great game summary above. Our 9 available players gutted it out v 14 Bradley ballers. Many heroes. Late 3’s from Newland and Bullman when we really needed them. Crompton max effort for 38 minutes. I love this team.

Loyl2u

Felt a lot like the men at Whisky, missing Important components and finding a way to compete and in the end, the women take a great win against BU. congrats to the Redbirds

cubird

Forced to play freshman and a couple sophomores big minutes.

Top Bottom