UW-GB

TBS_20

It's not baffling. Consistantly mediocre like Dan. Smart AD to fire...I question the timing.

Last edited:

Redbird222

It's not baffling. Consistantly mediocre like Dan. Smart AD to fire...I question the timing.
Timing is baffling (mid May?) and not sure what they owe the staff but I think only other firing has been Wake Forest. Schools are watching their budgets due to the uncertainty. Makes me.wonder if there is more to the story

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Top 3 finish, made the semis of conference tournament and NCAA in 2016? Unfortunately, he's had more success than Dan.

Interesting contract clause that he gets an automatic one year extension every time he finished in the top 4 of the conference. School could owe him more than $1 million. Right now, when other schools are cutting sports to save money, that is ballsy.

TBS_20

Yeah, I looked at his record by year. Consistently mediocre in D1. Glad someone has balls. Just wish it was our AD office.

BTbird

Timing is baffling (mid May?) and not sure what they owe the staff but I think only other firing has been Wake Forest. Schools are watching their budgets due to the uncertainty. Makes me.wonder if there is more to the story

Wondering the same thing. Tennis program suspended indefinitely.

TBS_20

There has to be some sort of personal issue or violation.

Top Bottom