Unf####believable

Brick

University of Maryland Baltimore County beats UVA #1 seed! Ruined my bracket but I don’t care. I just watched the biggest upset in the history of March Madness and I loved it! Screw the P5 conferences this is what makes college basketball great 🤪🤪🤪

ISU FAN 1

Nothing better than a Retriever

labrador-retriever-medium.jpg

Redbrd1

Brick said:
University of Maryland Baltimore County beats UVA #1 seed! Ruined my bracket but I don’t care. I just watched the biggest upset in the history of March Madness and I loved it! Screw the P5 conferences this is what makes college basketball great 🤪🤪🤪

My question is, why not us? Why doesn't Dan take this to his guys and say if they can do it, so can we. Remember anybody can beat anybody... on any given day.

I feel like Dan and the players sometimes forget that. Like the culture of losing or not making the NCAA is in our heads like... "we'll never get there we are cursed".

Which leads me to my second question... does anybody else think Stallings sold ISU's soul to get ISU into the tourney two years in a row and now we're doomed for life until we change our name back to Normal University of Teachers or something like that?

Baltimore Bird

UMBC is 10 minutes from my office. It is mostly a commuter campus, I think has been doing some building there in the past few years. I was surprised to see they have 13,000 students. The lost by over 40 to Albany.

If the NCAA does not get it after watching Marshall beat Wichita and Buffalo beat AZ and now UMBC beat VA they never will. I did not put Loyola in that group as I thought they were the favorite and I expected them to win. This is what makes March Madness great. I could care less if UNC, Duke, Kansas or Kentucky win the whole thing and will quit watching once the Cinderellas are gone. There are many, many others that feel the same, but the committee will still pick P5's with losing conference records.

We can do this too!

DoubleDeuce

Baltimore Bird said:
UMBC is 10 minutes from my office. It is mostly a commuter campus, I think has been doing some building there in the past few years. I was surprised to see they have 13,000 students. The lost by over 40 to Albany.

If the NCAA does not get it after watching Marshall beat Wichita and Buffalo beat AZ and now UMBC beat VA they never will. I did not put Loyola in that group as I thought they were the favorite and I expected them to win. This is what makes March Madness great. I could care less if UNC, Duke, Kansas or Kentucky win the whole thing and will quit watching once the Cinderellas are gone. There are many, many others that feel the same, but the committee will still pick P5's with losing conference records.

We can do this too!

Unfortunately Syracuse will probably make the final four again and the committee can use that as their justification. Ramble on, Ramblers.

Baltimore Bird

How Boheim is still coaching and not in jail or that team on permanent probation is amazing. They are probably my 2nd most disliked team. Bradley will never lose that spot for me.

bb fan

Yeah, the NCAA will keep using Syracuse as the example, and ignore all the undeserving, sub .500 P5's that flamed out.

Top Bottom