Turkey Bowl 2021!!

gobirds85

It's that time of the year again. The clash of wannabes and the almost made its. Flag football at it's finest will take place on Nov 26th at my house. Covid shut us down last year, but not this year. This game's humble beginnings started on a rainy, cold day on the ISU practice field in 1985 and we have played every year since then, except for last year. Many ISU Redbirds have graced the field of dreams (screams) and two ISU/NFL players have attended to pick up some finer points of the game. There are a few of you here that have played, and I might add, have walked away. My wife created the Championship Chili the year of the Redbird run (that's why it's called Championship Chili) and everyone has raved about how good this chili is. We provide coffee, doughnuts, beer, Advil, and other assorted food stuffs. After the game, it's lunch and football viewing on the telly. We need some bodies to play so if you want to play, message me for details. If you know someone who wants to play, message me for details. If you just want to come out and hang out, you too are invited. I'm calling out a few on here, I'm looking at you, ADunk, to help make this return to the gridiron a success. So as I have asked for over 30 years and counting...are you ready for some football?

Top Bottom