TPGuy

gobirds85

I hesitated to mention this but one of our own, TPGuy, has been in a mighty struggle recently with health issues. I have been in contact with him several times a day and I won't/can't get into details but if you believe in the power of prayer, this might be a good time to remember him. I will update his status when it's appropriate.

He is a HUGE Redbird fan and has been since the '70s. He can tell you about games from 40-50 years ago. Let's root for one of our own. Thanks, guys.

Birdfriend72

I hesitated to mention this but one of our own, TPGuy, has been in a mighty struggle recently with health issues. I have been in contact with him several times a day and I won't/can't get into details but if you believe in the power of prayer, this might be a good time to remember him. I will update his status when it's appropriate.

He is a HUGE Redbird fan and has been since the '70s. He can tell you about games from 40-50 years ago. Let's root for one of our own. Thanks, guys.
Praying for him.

B

BirdGrad2011

Hoping for the best for him. I know he stepped up to get some students to STL and various other things. Great person.

fdbird83

I was just wondering the other day how he was doing since I haven't seen him post for awhile.
Only positive thoughts from me.
On a side note, what happened to bbfan?

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Thoughts and prayers with Gary. I will always appreciate him helping me and some other students to be able to attend a bunch of away games and the conference tournament when I was a student. Thanks again Gary for everything you have done for me.
Yep. I also appreciate him helping us when we were students. He even hung a big banner at RA with REDBIRDFAN.COM (at the time) and got in trouble for it, all because he wanted to spread the word.

DougSutton

Thank you for the update, sending prayers for full healing Gary 🙏

Please keep us updated. I remember first connecting with TPGuy through Redbirdfan back in the mid 90s when I lived in Arizona at the time and developed a great relationship with him. Many fond memories of our Redbirdfan in person meetings and then seeing him at the games in the early 2000s.

He's always been incredibly generous to the student athletes and students. I know multiple times he helped pay for (then) Red Rage members and other student fans to go to road trips, bought them pizza, etc. He's an amazing supporter of ISU and tremendous person!

Top Bottom