Thursday Games

Redbirdwarrior

So, MoSt put up about 40 in the first half on Valpo. I know it is Valpo and they are... well, bad, but I'm starting to think the Bears can knock off the Ramblers tomorrow. On that note, i also think the Panthers can (and will) beat the Salukis.

Thoughts on this?

Trey_Guidry4three

Redbirdwarrior said:
So, MoSt put up about 40 in the first half on Valpo. I know it is Valpo and they are... well, bad, but I'm starting to think the Bears can knock off the Ramblers tomorrow. On that note, i also think the Panthers can (and will) beat the Salukis.

Thoughts on this?

I'm thinking that you need to check the bracket first. Uni is playing the ramblers and if Missouri State holds on they will play siu. Missouri State should beat siu IMO but uni stands little to no chance on beating Loyola

Redbirdwarrior

Whoops. My mistake.

I takes it back. Missouri State will DEF beat SIU. I don't give much of a chance to UNI over Loyola.

Sorry, carry on.

ISU FAN 1

The great Chris Collins lost tonite. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of his program...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-spt-northwestern-basketball-disappointment-greenstein-20180227-story,amp.html

Redbirdfan06

Redbirdwarrior said:
Whoops. My mistake.

I takes it back. Missouri State will DEF beat SIU. I don't give much of a chance to UNI over Loyola.

Sorry, carry on.

They will definitely beat siu? SIU beat this team twice during the regular season. They still have one half against Valpo.

Sladerunningbear

Sugar Bears are making up for a lost season. They have a chip on their shoulder. They may win this whole thing.

goredbirds

UNI has a puncher's chance of beating the Ramblers - which means slightly better than the "little to no chance" or "not much of a chance" per the prior posters. UNI has historically shown they can rise above expectations in a big game, and they have nothing to lose tomorrow. If it is still close with 4 minutes left, watch out. Mo State and SIU a toss up.

Sladerunningbear

Sugar Bears are making up for a lost season. They have a chip on their shoulder. They may win this whole thing.

cpacmel

Redbirdfan06 said:
Redbirdwarrior said:
Whoops. My mistake.

Sorry, carry on.

They will definitely beat siu? SIU beat this team twice during the regular season.

They did beat em twice

SIU 79 mo state 77
SIU 81 mo state 80 in OT I think. Mo State actually hit a shot at the buzzer, which was caused good by the refs, but overturned after checking the replay.

2 very close games

Top Bottom