The March to the Arch Podcast

MarchArchPod

Redbird Fans,

We started a brand new podcast talking all MVC hoops.

https://anchor.fm/marchtothearch/episodes/Tipoff-to-the-March-to-the-Arch-Podcast-e54ird
*Currently on Spotify and should be on Apple Podcasts in the next few days.

It’s a casual conversation about Valley hoops, from two fans of the Valley. Considering one of us is a Redbird fan, going to be a lot of Redbird talk. I hope you all check it out and enjoy.

The first episode focuses on a bit of last season, as well as the coaches of the Valley. In the coming weeks, we are going to dive into each Valley school individually, basically giving fans high level knowledge on who plays for who, who do the teams play in the non-con and anything interesting to us. First up will be Evansville and Valpo, who had a very fascinating off-season.

Thanks!

BirdFan10

Question outside of the pod itself, How have you found Anchor? I have heard ads for it, but haven't investigated it at all.

MarchArchPod

BirdFan10 said:
Question outside of the pod itself, How have you found Anchor? I have heard ads for it, but haven't investigated it at all.

Believe it or not, super user friendly. Easy to edit, and easy to upload. It takes a few business days to upload to Apple and Spotify initially, but after we have one on those platforms, Anchor will do it for us. It's honestly the way to go and from talking to others who have done podcasting and radio, probably the best platform to use.

Adunk33

Staff member
Interesting take on deeming Porter Moser the new Dean of the MVC- taking the title from Barry Hinson.

There is a definitely an argument that could be made. He has connections to 3 schools. Obviously, Loyola and Illinois State but also MoState. Moser brought Dana Ford to the MVC in the first place.

Good job.

LuqmanLegend

MarchArchPod said:
Redbird Fans,

https://anchor.fm/marchtothearch/episodes/Tipoff-to-the-March-to-the-Arch-Podcast-e54ird

It’s a casual conversation about Valley hoops, from two fans of the Valley. Considering one of us is a Redbird fan, going to be a lot of Redbird talk. I hope you all check it out and enjoy.

The first episode focuses on a bit of last season, as well as the coaches of the Valley. In the coming weeks, we are going to dive into each Valley school individually, basically giving fans high level knowledge on who plays for who, who do the teams play in the non-con and anything interesting to us. First up will be Evansville and Valpo, who had a very fascinating off-season.

Thanks!

Are you on twitter anywhere?

MarchArchPod

LuqmanLegend said:
MarchArchPod said:
Redbird Fans,

Thanks!

Are you on twitter anywhere?

@MarchArchPod-Twitter
@MarchArchBaker-Twitter

MarchArchPod

DoubleDeuce said:
Will you be notifying us when there's a new podcast available?

I will be posting on here and on twitter, we will have another one available next week on Valpo/Evansville, episode 3 will be of interest to all of you considering it is the Illinois State/Indiana State episode.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Sanantoniobird

MarchArchPod said:
DoubleDeuce said:

I will be posting on here and on twitter, we will have another one available next week on Valpo/Evansville, episode 3 will be of interest to all of you considering it is the Illinois State/Indiana State episode.

Just let me know when it’s on Apple podcast. I have no idea how to use Spotify. Looking forward to it though, very much!

BTbird

Sanantoniobird said:
MarchArchPod said:
DoubleDeuce said:

Just let me know when it’s on Apple podcast. I have no idea how to use Spotify. Looking forward to it though, very much!

Just click on the link above and register for free.

MarchArchPod

*Update*

We just wanted to let everyone know that we are now on Apple Podcasts!

You can now find us on:

-Apple Podcasts
-Spotify
-Anchor
-Downcast

We are all blown away by all of the support and feedback. We will be setting up a mailbag of sorts, because we want this show to be interactive. For those who have checked us out, Thank you very much. For those who haven't, we hope you give us a chance!

BTW - Follow me on Twitter @MarchArchBaker and the show @MarchArchPod

Sanantoniobird

MarchArchPod said:
*Update*

We just wanted to let everyone know that we are now on Apple Podcasts!

You can now find us on:

-Apple Podcasts
-Spotify
-Anchor
-Downcast

We are all blown away by all of the support and feedback. We will be setting up a mailbag of sorts, because we want this show to be interactive. For those who have checked us out, Thank you very much. For those who haven't, we hope you give us a chance!

BTW - Follow me on Twitter @MarchArchBaker and the show @MarchArchPod
Thank you.

MarchArchPod

*Update*

Episode 2 of the Podcast is up!

Find it on:
-Apple Podcasts
-Spotify
-Downcast
-Anchor

In this episode, we talk about Valpo and Evansville in our first edtion of our '2-a-days.'

Hope you all enjoy! The response to the podcast has been overwhelming and we are very appreciative of all of you who have listened. We honestly didn't realize how many Valley fans our there were looking for this kind of content, and we are happy to do it. It has been a lot of fun for us.

Also, you can contact us at the following

@MarchArchPod

@MarchArchBaker

MarchArchMailbag@gmail.com - here you can send questions, feedback or anything really, also love to get some topic ideas on things you may want to hear us bat around.

MarchArchPod

New episode of the podcast is up, this week, Birds and Trees! Some of you may or may not be on the same page with our take, but as always, love any feedback and thanks for those who listen!

MarchArchPod

Redbird Fans,

The Podcast is starting to get some real traction, so thank you all for listening and sending us all of your feedback. So far we have released 5 episodes...

E1: Intros/Coaching Changes
E2: Evansville/Valpo/Valley Schedule Release
E3: Illinois State/Indiana State/Rule Changes
E4: Missouri State/Northern Iowa/News
E5: Drake/Southern Illinois/News

If you have been keeping up, and haven't reached out, love to get feedback from you. Up next, we are doing our final 2-a-day episode with the Bradley Braves and Loyola Ramblers, plus our observations from a busy week with Valley Media Day.

You can find us on all the major podcast outlets - Apple Podcasts - Downcast - Spotify - Anchor - and more!

Contact us at:
@MarchArchPod (Twitter)
@MarchArchBaker (Twitter)
MarchArchMailbag@gmail.com (Gmail)

If you reach out, we will get back to you at some point, just always want to keep the conversation rolling! Also, if you have any friends that would enjoy our show, please spread the word! Go Valley!

Top Bottom