The Birds Are Peaking (A Warning to College Hoops)...

The Redbirds are soaring similar to a majestic brilliant fire engine colored Red Bird flying with no fear over Yellowstone on a brisk winter evening. Our prey is running scared. This is what we have all been waiting for. Just now back on our perch waiting patiently until Saturday for the next kill.

This is the team we have all been dreaming about. The team ready to play for 1st place in the MVC. The same MVC known for sending teams on National Championship runs. No dream is to big here in Bloomington! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Birdswin

Long ways before peaking -- still plenty of things to improve on. This is still in the ascending phase - key is no setbacks.

How about confetti for the Students on Saturday night?? Might as well do whatever it takes to the Students out.

Trey_Guidry4three said:
Yea but is it too early? I'd rather have them "peak" in late February if u ask me.

I think this is a great time to peak! By peaking now we can play ourselves off the 15 or 14 line of the bracket. Imagine a 13 seed! Ohhhhhhhhhh MY! :) If the 1 seed gets punked by the 8 seed our bracket opens as we enter the Regionals and the S16. Then WE beat the 4,5 amd 8 seeds to get to regional Final putting us one game from the Final Four in Minneapolis! Jefferson will be back by then!

That is why I am booking a ticket and traveling to the game Saturday +2. Bird fans can be some of the best in the United States of America! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birdman07

No chance we'd get a 15 seed anyway. small chance wed get a 14 seed even with a 19-15 record. If they peak now and go 24-10 theyll get a 12 seed. Too bad theyre out of an 11 seed. Thats the good seed. Avoid the 1 seed in the second round.