Thanks everyone!

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to all the football posters for posting this season through a message board change and all that. Thanks to TR for helping out moderating this side of the Redibrd World as well. Can't do it without your help!

Hamdonger

isuquinndog said:
Thanks to all the football posters for posting this season through a message board change and all that. Thanks to TR for helping out moderating this side of the Redibrd World as well. Can't do it without your help!

Can't bitch, moan and complain without YOU!! So thanks man!! Honestly, this has got to be a headache to oversee this thing. Quinn asks for nothing in return, other than to be respectful on the board. Think about that.

birdballfan

isuquinndog said:

Thank you Quinn, I don't post but love reading others!!!!

Redbird78

isuquinndog said:

Thanks for making it possible!!!!

fourthandshort

also need to point out .. from what I understand, we lost the old forum due to bad technology decision made a long time ago. But the work Quinn did to get it back up and running, with an improved technology and look/feel .. was a phenomenal effort ... busted his a-- to save the old forum, then put up new forum very quickly ... just so people like me could blow their hot air.

some of us know what happened .. but many of you probably just patiently waited for it to come back up, and may not realize what he went thru.

Quinn went way above and beyond that week ... very well done !!!

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone. I really wasn't looking for kudos when I posted that. You guys make the board. Without posters, there is no board. Hope you all stick around this offseason.

Thank you Quinn, it really helps being an alum transplanted down here on the Mississippi gulf coast, to be able to keep up on the Birds. Whether is football or basketball this page has always been a great and entertaining read. Appreciate all the effort and hard work.

ThisIsTheLineup

Thank you very much, as always, Quinn! Running a free website is definitely a thankless job and I 100% appreciate what you do!

DaveBird10

As everyone else has said thank you Quinn. It's great reading and talking redbird sports with other redbird fans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

crazzymark

thanks!! lets have fun looking ahead and will have one of the biggest and athletic O Lines in the country!!

Top Bottom