Thank you sooo much for a fun season

crazzymark

Thank you, you Damn Redbirds for a fun season and to all the graduating seniors thank you for staying as a student athlete at ISU. Mr Robinson, as I said when you signed the letter of intent, you where going to be something special in your four years as a Redbird. And wow did you. You have all given your all and left it on the field and that is all Coach Spack and staff ever wanted you all to do. As a coach, if you where my athletes I would be proud of you all and a fan, I am with equity proud and wish you all God's blessings and guidance in you bright futures. Go Redbirds and win this game. :clap: :clap: :clap:

fourthandshort

Unbelievable playoff run after very rough finish and uneven season.

Digest this for a few seconds ... we played the #12, #8, and #1 teams in country and gave up just 22 points in all 3 games combined .... that's just over 7 points per game ... off the charts defensively.

SEMO and UCA was averaging 30 ppg, both were considered strong offenses in their conferences. NDSU was averaging 40 ppg and considered one of the top offenses in FCS.

Not bad for the one of the "last 4 teams in", huh ?

Just wow !!!

fourthandshort

crazzymark said:
Thank you, you Damn Redbirds for a fun season and to all the graduating seniors thank you for staying as a student athlete at ISU. Mr Robinson, as I said when you signed the letter of intent, you where going to be something special in your four years as a Redbird. And wow did you. You have all given your all and left it on the field and that is all Coach Spack and staff ever wanted you all to do. As a coach, if you where my athletes I would be proud of you all and a fan, I am with equity proud and wish you all God's blessings and guidance in you bright futures. Go Redbirds and win this game. :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh meant to give props to Crazzy for his call on Robinson as true FR .. he's usually way out there with his posts, but he got that one right.

ISUBU

fourthandshort said:

Digest this for a few seconds ... we played the #12, #8, and #1 teams in country and gave up just 22 points in all 3 games combined .... that's just over 7 points per game ... off the charts defensively.

SEMO and UCA was averaging 30 ppg, both were considered strong offenses in their conferences. NDSU was averaging 40 ppg and considered one of the top offenses in FCS.

Just wow !!!
And all three on the road.

SgtHulka

fourthandshort said:

Just wow !!!

:text-+1:

Redbird28

What a squad. What a run. Thank you Senior Birds, for making ISU Football a force to be reckoned with throughout your time in the program.

Can't wait to see what next year brings.

fourthandshort

fourthandshort said:

Just wow !!!

Correction .. I mentally discounted UCAs 2nd TD .. we picked them again but they called late hit on QB and wound up scoring that drive. So we gave up 29 total points in 3 games .. just under 10 per game against teams averaging about 33 per game.