Team workout

Birdman85

https://twitter.com/DanMuller/status/1034998190943232000

The team getting a workout in. Interesting at some of the people involved in the workout.

Adunk33

Staff member
Only one I don't know is the guy standing to the left of Phil. Madison is still very much with the team, just not playing.

DoubleDeuce

Adunk33 said:
Only one I don't know is the guy standing to the left of Phil. Madison is still very much with the team, just not playing.

Christian Romine?

DoubleDeuce

Adunk33 said:

Christian Romine?

JHBird

Is that Duhon on the lower left? If so he should be a linebackers coach instead. He looks frickin huge!

Jsnhbe1Birds

JHBird said:
Is that Duhon on the lower left? If so he should be a linebackers coach instead. He looks frickin huge!

Did you see Mike Bibby recently? Old point guards getting jacked. If you haven't seen jacked Bibby you have to Google it. Good lord. Looks like the Hulk.

SgtHulka

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
JHBird said:

Did you see Mike Bibby recently? Old point guards getting jacked. If you haven't seen jacked Bibby you have to Google it. Good lord. Looks like the Hulk.

:oops: Thanks

JHBird

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
JHBird said:

I just did. Bigger than the Hulk!

Adunk33

Staff member
It seems the tweet from the original post has been deleted.... weird.