Team IMPACT

Virginia Redbird

I have not seen this on the forum so I thought I would post it. A new signing for Redbird Football, 12 year old Cooper Burnette. This sounds like a wonderful program and nice that the ISU athletic department is involved with it. FCS programs may not have the exposure or financial benefits of the big boys but I think they can have a more personal impact in their local communities. Nice story.

fourthandshort

I have not seen this on the forum so I thought I would post it. A new signing for Redbird Football, 12 year old Cooper Burnette. This sounds like a wonderful program and nice that the ISU athletic department is involved with it. FCS programs may not have the exposure or financial benefits of the big boys but I think they can have a more personal impact in their local communities. Nice story.

Looks a little undersized .. maybe weighs 100 lbs ??

But I have complete confidence in Spack and our strength coach that they can put another 100 lbs on him by fall and he'll be contributing by mid season. But need to be smart about this and limit him to 4 games and use his RS. By 2024, Spack will have him up to 250 lbs. As I always have argued, he'll help us more as 5th Year SR who weighs 325 lbs than he will as a 100 lb true FR.

giphy.gif

Bird Friend

They did something similar last fall with the bball program.

Top Bottom