Offensive Newcomer Award
RB Jeff Proctor
Defensive Newcomer Award
S Clayton Isbell

Offensive Most Improved Award
TE Robert Gillum
Defensive Most Improved Award
LB DeMarco Washington

Can anyone explain the difference between the Hammer award vs. the Pitbull award? Is one better than the other? I would assume that being a Pitbull is better due to greater mobility but I'm not really sure. Maybe Timmy can enlighten us.

I was somewhat surprised by the announcements because I was impressed by two players that were not award winners. Maybe these players stood out to me over the spring because I didn't have either one in my two deep. After seeing them I expect both to play and play well. Call them The Offensive and Defensive Players Previously Overlooked by Total Red award recipients . If you think the name is long you should see the trophy each receives.

Offensive
WR Eric Rogers
Defense
LB Jeremiah Jordan

Have a Great Summer

DannyCooksey

I’ve had high hopes for a Gillum since he signed. Hopefully he has a breakout season.

fourthandshort

Proctor continues to put up nice numbers and clearly getting the most reps with Robinson being protected.

Some tall receivers put up some numbers plus Gillum getting some love. QBs doing pretty well against very good defense that goes 2 deep with quality.

So far so good ... hope we stay healthy.

Top Bottom