Special guest coming to BU/ISU game

Redbirdwarrior

My favorite ISU player ever. Sorry, Doug, but O was there when I was. In 85% of the games he played, he was the best player on the court.

Also, I'm more excited for the Bradley game than in any time in the last 9 years because Bradley is suddenly NOT GARBAGE! How about that? It will be a basketball game and not the Globetrotters vs Generals where the marketing materials has to make the Generals seems like a real team.

I think I'll go down, too.

DannyCooksey

isuquinndog said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO is back!

https://twitter.com/Osiris_Eldridge/status/951533921212227585

O will receive a nice welcome and deservedly so. An all time favorite.

Reggie Redbird

Redbirdwarrior said:
My favorite ISU player ever. Sorry, Doug, but O was there when I was. In 85% of the games he played, he was the best player on the court.

Also, I'm more excited for the Bradley game than in any time in the last 9 years because Bradley is suddenly NOT GARBAGE! How about that? It will be a basketball game and not the Globetrotters vs Generals where the marketing materials has to make the Generals seems like a real team.

I think I'll go down, too.

BU has improved, but remember that a lot of their wins are over Chicago State, EIU, SEMO, etc. They have won some Valley games, which is tough to do anywhere. However, they still have to compete during a much tougher conference slate than their non-con.

WoodlandWarrior

Bradley has played an extremely weak noncon as reflected by their SOS. Their informed fans know that. Their uninformed rabid partisan fans still don’t get it and actually view their team as a contender. The naïveté of a good portion of their fan base is truly pathetic as any attempt at rational discussion is like a conservative speaker being shouted down at an Antifa / BLM protest.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
BU is 3-2 in the MVC and ISU is 3-2 in the MVC. I'm not going to take them lightly since they have exactly the same MVC record as us. I don't care who they played in the non-conference.

isuquinndog said:
BU is 3-2 in the MVC and ISU is 3-2 in the MVC. I'm not going to take them lightly since they have exactly the same MVC record as us. I don't care who they played in the non-conference.

:text-+1:

Buffett

Speaking of Bradley and Disney World Mesg Board for the 10000000 time an entire block of Tornado's messages of jealousy and venom have disappeared from the board, railing on ISU T Bruninga and his jealous rants which were called out by numerous B Fans posters to knock it the hell off. youd think he'd learn. ....

Buffett said:
Speaking of Bradley and Disney World Mesg Board for the 10000000 time an entire block of Tornado's messages of jealousy and venom have disappeared from the board, railing on ISU T Bruninga and his jealous rants which were called out by numerous B Fans posters to knock it the hell off. youd think he'd learn. ....

But wait, he claims he's not a moderator.

ThisIsTheLineup

Automatic Slim said:
Buffett said:

But wait, he claims he's not a moderator.

Considering most of the threads there are just him talking to himself...