Spack / Purdue Rumors

TheTruth

They might, but given his age and recent track record, I doubt if they would be that strong. I realize it's only Purdue but if you're a BIG10 AD and you're going to bring in a 1-AA coach, he better be white hot at that moment.

MadBird

TheTruth said:
They might, but given his age and recent track record, I doubt if they would be that strong. I realize it's only Purdue but if you're a BIG10 AD and you're going to bring in a 1-AA coach, he better be white hot at that moment.

Agree, altho Division I-AA has been defunct for several years now.

ChiRedbirdfan

TheTruth said:
:text-+1: Accurate assessment of the situation. Plus, IMO, Spack has that heavy blue collar look/feel that is going to make the P5s think and look extra hard since he is not white hot.

ThisIsTheLineup

This Tennessee coaching situation is a train wreck! Now Brohm says no after Chancellor asked to give him less money.

crazzymark

STOP THE BS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! NOT INTERESTED, LOVES THE COMMUNITY AND HAS THE BEST RECRUITING CLASS EVER!!!! FOOTBALL HATERS JUST MOVE ON FOR YOU .500 TEAM AND FIND A WAY TO KEEP DM!! JEEEEEZ!! JUST STOP IT !!

dpdoughbird06

ThisIsTheLineup said:
This Tennessee coaching situation is a train wreck! Now Brohm says no after Chancellor asked to give him less money.

Sign Tennessee up as Bears' minor league affiliate. Cultures are a perfect match! Remember when McCaskey clan lowballed Dave McGinnis AFTER announcing the hire? Ended up getting stuck with Dick Jauron.

TreRoberson4Heisman

crazzymark said:
STOP THE BS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! NOT INTERESTED, LOVES THE COMMUNITY AND HAS THE BEST RECRUITING CLASS EVER!!!! FOOTBALL HATERS JUST MOVE ON FOR YOU .500 TEAM AND FIND A WAY TO KEEP DM!! JEEEEEZ!! JUST STOP IT !!

Hey, “Crazy Mark”...Eat a bag.

Top Bottom