Spack on the score

fourthandshort

CaliRdBrd said:
Spack to Michigan State?

As DC maybe, but not as HC. Spack likes how much control and support he has at ISU ... I've said for long time, hes a builder not a climber. Hes got a real good thing going here. If he ever figures out QB position and pass game, he will give NDSU a run for their money much more consistently.

I just dont see him leaving this... so get him a damn IPF .. he deserves it !!!

Virginia Redbird

I read in the Detroit Free Press and Detroit News (I used to live near Detroit) that the coach they would like to have is Fickell. He was interim coach at Ohio State (6 & 7 record) in 2011 and he has had a solid start in Cincy. His recruiting class at Cincy is rated higher than MSU's so far. According to reports, If Fickell leaves now he would owe Cincy a couple million dollars but that is chump change for MSU to make up. They just dropped a $4.3 million bonus on Dantonio for longevity essentially. Dantonio made his announcement just a couple weeks after the date to lock up that $4.3 million. Supposedly this was a surprise to MSU so they are still just getting their ducks in a row. It will be a good job for whomever gets it. Some rebuilding to do and they are still in the shadow of U of M in state but a solid program with a good tradition. I don't see Spack in the mix here, HC or DC.

DannyCooksey

a long shot for sure...........and prob not likely........but I wouldn't sleep on PJ Fleck

Top Bottom