Signing Day Party

Total Red

Staff member
Illinois State University Athletics is hosting a Signing Day Party on Wednesday February 7, 2018 open to the public, from 6-7:30 PM that evening at the Hancock Stadium Club where the coaches will talk about the student-athletes who have signed to play with Redbird Football.

If you're like me and cannot attend the event this year here's the condensed version.
"We're really excited about the young men that have chosen to join our program.'

fourthandshort

Early split signing days are going to ruin events like these .. oh well .. still like it.

JHBird

Total Red said:
Illinois State University Athletics is hosting a Signing Day Party on Wednesday February 7, 2018 open to the public, from 6-7:30 PM that evening at the Hancock Stadium Club where the coaches will talk about the student-athletes who have signed to play with Redbird Football.

If you're like me and cannot attend the event this year here's the condensed version.
"We're really excited about the young men that have chosen to join our program.'
:text-+1:
or
'...he's an explosive, quick twitch athlete'
'...he'll need to get stronger'
'...his HS coach raved about him'
'...he comes from a great family'

But I love hearing it!

Atrey22

Or ...."he is a very good HS tight end...he doesn't know it yet- but he will be a defensive lineman at ISU."

Always a fun event- but since we are an hour + away and coming over the following night for the SIU game- I doubt we will make it😔

redbirddad10

Great way to stay in touch with Redbird Football fans in Jan.. Wish I could attend. Go Birds. I feel a big year coming.

ISUBU

JHBird said:
Total Red said:

:text-+1:
or
'...he's an explosive, quick twitch athlete'
'...he'll need to get stronger'
'...his HS coach raved about him'
'...he comes from a great family'

But I love hearing it!
Or the now out of fashion, "he plays like his hair is on fire."

Top Bottom