Season Tickets

Reggie Redbird

I would guess they'd be coming on Friday, Saturday, or Monday. If it's like football and they aren't being sent away to be printed this year, they should be able to run them all until they're done and get the envelopes stuffed and sent out with parking passes.

My big question with season tickets: how are sales looking? With the arena updates, pricing changes, donation changes, and parking changes, how have those (as a whole) impacted sales? Considering everything, if revenue is up, that's a win. It would be great if both numbers of tickets sold and revenues are up.

KingO

I had called the ticket office yesterday and they stated they would be sent out by the end of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveBird10

KingO said:
I had called the ticket office yesterday and they stated they would be sent out by the end of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just stopped by the ticket office, tickets were printed and it appeared they were getting them ready to be mailed bc they had the envelopes there as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RedbirdMan

I received an envelope with ads and pamphlets but they forgot to put the tickets in....... apparently they did this to a bunch of people. Real bang up job guys. :doh:

ricohill

RedbirdMan said:
I received an envelope with ads and pamphlets but they forgot to put the tickets in....... apparently they did this to a bunch of people. Real bang up job guys. :doh:

LOL if that isn’t an omen for the season, I don’t know what is.

jamminjamarsmiley

RedbirdMan said:

Amateur Hour continues in the Athletic Dept

Birdswin

I received mine on Friday - similar to the football tickets - not in a booklet, already torn individually and rubber banded together by game.

The envelope they came in was about 10 times to big.

Interesting feature - How about all of the giveaways for each session of Arch Madness?? Taking a marketing hint from the Cardinals.