Season Ticket Renewals?

Birdswin

I have not heard anything about Season Tickets or renewals. Anyone else with any information?

SlackBooDom

I was going to look at my parking and couldn’t find it. Does the Weisbecker Fund not have a website?

Reggie Redbird

I think with the widespread turnover across the department last year that it impacted timing. Perhaps summer will now just become the renewal timeframe. If widespread turnover again this year, it could be similar to last year.

The WSF site isn’t the easiest to use all the time, but if you can call in and get ahold of someone, you can usually get things worked out.

The folks I have worked with recently try hard; they’re just newer to our system. Hopefully if back, a year of experience will help.

Dmills

I'm new to this. Do they allocate seats to the renewed season ticket holders prior to accepting applications for new season ticket holders?

Cindy00

I'm new to this. Do they allocate seats to the renewed season ticket holders prior to accepting applications for new season ticket holders?

Renewals usually have to let them know by a certain date if they want the same seats or to move. After they have renewals worked out they work with new season ticket holders on seating.

Top Bottom