Ryan Pedon interview on WJBC

Redbirdfan76

Couldn’t listen to the interview earlier this afternoon of Coach Pedon’s interview. For anyone who did listen, any nuggets of information we don’t already know about?
Thanks!!

cubird

Didn't get to listen, but they released a home series with NDSU Bison series.

Adunk33

Staff member
Nothing really new. If Foster doesn’t come, he doesn’t fill the final scholarship. He said he wants to be in a spot every spring that he can say his team is going to compete for a title with the understanding they still have a lot of work to do. He said the same things about Lieb coming from IL like he did Mal coming from UVA- good program, tough, hard worker, and so on. He essentially said the way this roster is built is more conducive to the way he wants to play with a high level of physicality. Just overall excited about where the roster is.

For whatever reason, they don’t post the interviews anymore, unfortunately. He was on the morning show a few weeks back and I had no idea until I saw a tweet a few hours after of him in-studio.

DaveBird10

Nothing really new. If Foster doesn’t come, he doesn’t fill the final scholarship. He said he wants to be in a spot every spring that he can say his team is going to compete for a title with the understanding they still have a lot of work to do. He said the same things about Lieb coming from IL like he did Mal coming from UVA- good program, tough, hard worker, and so on. He essentially said the way this roster is built is more conducive to the way he wants to play with a high level of physicality. Just overall excited about where the roster is.

For whatever reason, they don’t post the interviews anymore, unfortunately. He was on the morning show a few weeks back and I had no idea until I saw a tweet a few hours after of him in-studio.
The one main difference with the 2 interviews was this time it was basically to comment on Davis and Foster as he couldn't comment on them in the last interview and then the NDSU game that was just scheduled. Other then that it was basically the same as what Pedon would say about a roster/team and how he wants to build it.

Top Bottom