RPI

RedbirdBall

Just thought I’d drop this here and let you all see who is currently sitting at #3 after the first week, right behind Duke and Kentucky...

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html

RedbirdBall

BTW, I know these are absolutely meaningless at this point in the season, just thought it was cool seeing us up there.

gobirds85

RedbirdBall said:
BTW, I know these are absolutely meaningless at this point in the season, just thought it was cool seeing us up there.

Fully aware, but it's still fun, plus my daughter at Kentucky has no idea how meaningless this is until she talks to one of her buddies after class this afternoon. Right now she's stewing about how we are just one spot behind them. Yes, it was worth it.

SgtHulka

tgiving-streaking.gif

IHateWSU

gobirds85 said:
RedbirdBall said:

Fully aware, but it's still fun, plus my daughter at Kentucky has no idea how meaningless this is until she talks to one of her buddies after class this afternoon. Right now she's stewing about how we are just one spot behind them. Yes, it was worth it.

Tell your Daughter that Warren Nolan is the one that is more respected, and send this link:

http://warrennolan.com/basketball/2020/rpi-live

We are tied with Kentucky and listed above them....for today.

Tpguy

It's worth a "print screen" and save as a screen shot for your desktop :dance:

Atrey22

There is a reason they stopped looking at RPI last year! Tied with Kentucky at #2? Fun to see but not accurate.

KenPom & Sagarin are more accurate IMO...KenPom has us at 203...and I have to believe that is too low. Sagarin has us at 119. This so early - so none of it really means anything yet-

BTbird

Ranked between 2 and 3 in the country after 2 games. Sounds about right. :D

Trey_Guidry4three

Even if we stayed in the top 5 for RPI it pretty much means nothing unless we win in st louis. This is like saying the win vs Truman state matters

chuckie1980

When I checked out these rankings...I had that old feeling of seeing Illinois State listed in the Top 25 from the late 70s. The good and bad of that time...DePaul was always a step or two above us.