Ridgeway

DannyCooksey

Hi folks

i can't recall what injury Ridgeway sustained against NDST. Can anyone advise? was it an ACL?

what is the prognosis?

fourthandshort

Not sure .. but I heard 2nd hand from another poster thatit would Not require surgery... but again that was 2nd hand info.

StLRedbird

fourthandshort said:
Not sure .. but I heard 2nd hand from another poster thatit would Not require surgery... but again that was 2nd hand info.
Thanks for sharing that fourth. I didn't like the way he looked when he left the field.

MadBird

fourthandshort said:

Since when is second hand info not good enough for redbirdfan.net!!??? ;) :lol:

Take it to the bank!

fourthandshort

MadBird said:
fourthandshort said:

Since when is second hand info not good enough for redbirdfan.net!!??? ;) :lol:

Take it to the bank!

Now that you say that .. unless Randy chimes in with scoop, 2nd hand info is about all we ever get here. :lol:

Virginia Redbird

I was looking around for some information on his injury status and found this article on the Birds nose guard from during the season. Nice article...I would love to be a fly on the wall when he walks into Coach Spack's office and tells him his moustache is "cute"!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

http://www.chicagonow.com/prairie-state-pigskin/2019/11/big-man-big-personality/

Top Bottom