Return to Horton Posters

dpdoughbird06

Due to multiple requests following the game, Blake Bloodworth is going to send posters to Fiala Brothers for anyone interested in buying one.

He’ll provide his Venmo for payment, and we’ll also accept cash on his behalf.

Posters are $45 as before. All proceeds go to Blake; I just want to keep building Fiala Brothers’ reputation as a place where Redbird fans can gather before and after games - and Blake might paint a mural for us at some point.

I’ll follow up with a post when the posters arrive.

davehead86

Due to multiple requests following the game, Blake Bloodworth is going to send posters to Fiala Brothers for anyone interested in buying one.

He’ll provide his Venmo for payment, and we’ll also accept cash on his behalf.

Posters are $45 as before. All proceeds go to Blake; I just want to keep building Fiala Brothers’ reputation as a place where Redbird fans can gather before and after games - and Blake might paint a mural for us at some point.

I’ll follow up with a post when the posters arrive.
Are you willing to work with those of us out of town to get these posters bought and shipped to us? Or providing a non social media contact for the artisit to coordinate that through them? Id love to support the artist but cant do a mid week, no game night drive.

dpdoughbird06

Are you willing to work with those of us out of town to get these posters bought and shipped to us? Or providing a non social media contact for the artisit to coordinate that through them? Id love to support the artist but cant do a mid week, no game night drive.
We’ll sell them at Fiala Brothers for as long as they last. Blake was getting overwhelmed with shipping requests so we set this up for those who can grab it at the brewery.

Give it some time and if you can’t make it to Normal while we have them, I’m sure he’ll work something out.

Tpguy

Big thanks to Stats for sending me a ticket from the game

Top Bottom