Redbirds v Missouri State 2/6 2:00 PM ESPN3

ISU86

Loyola-Chicago -20 | 123 1/2 Evansville
Drake -14 | 133 1/2 at Valparaiso
Missouri State -7 | 147 1/2 at Illinois State
Bradley -7 | 130 1/2 Southern Illinois
Northern Iowa -1 | 142 1/2 Indiana State

Not necessarily surprising line. MSU have been scuffling of late as well; however, Dana seems to have Dan's number.

Will probably stay close and lose in last second.

Bears 72, Redbirds 71

Bird Friend

Kinda depends on which Birds show up. We could play it real close and lose in the last second . . . or we could get blown out early . . . And we could do one of each in the two games . . .

redbirdron1

Here's the skinny as I see this one. Their Big could really command the game and they'll distance themselves so we must have fresh / energetic
perimeter guys to sag and provide help D - if not we are in trouble. Of course, sagging in the Zone too can hurt if they pass well and have an ON shooting day from deep. This is pretty much the same scenario for every game.

A couple of Phil Fayne type dudes who r available out of JC for 3 years eligibility would be the ticket........and one having a rear end the size of a Maytag would be sweet.

Go Birds!

Redbird222

Mosley has really stepped up his game and besides the one Loyola game has played excellent. We cannot let him pentrate although he can shoot the three well. He will be a difficult matchup for us. If we spend too much energy on him, Prim can take over (15.1 ppg and 9.2 ppg).

Both are legit first team or second team MVC players this year.

I hope the birds can win the turnover battle. T.O. are always a key factor but it will be really important in these games. MSU is prone to turnovers and I would think we need a decisive advantage to perhaps overcome some other things.

ISU86

I have seen (more than) enough Dedric Boyd floor time.

Redbird Alum 2004

It is nice seeing the guys keep improving as the season goes on. Gives me a lot of hope for next season. Especially after these kids get to be in the weight room all summer.

ISU86

Valparaiso gave Drake a run for their money, lost 80-77

Bird Friend

Can't make our bunnies . . . and cheap turnovers . . . and not getting back on D . . .

and suddenly we're down 9 with 2:27 remaining . . .

ISU86

Defense does not look good when Boyd is on the floor.

Top Bottom