Recruiting Train Rolls On

birds128

0fb12cb04062fcc79dcc14d8c25abc99.png

Looks like Redbird football keeps up the recruiting success. Excited to see who he's referring to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanantoniobird

Yeah can't wait!
I'll keep trolling the best news outlet we ISU fans have (rumors and all): redbirdfan.net...(or twitter)

JHBird

Awesome! "Playmaker" I'm guessing means on offensive guy - WR/QB/RB? Personally I would love a playmaking DT...you never have enough of those guys.

fourthandshort

I realize recruiters are assigned to areas, not positions .. but guessing this "playmaker" is a WR, or "athlete" .. I would hope they would describe a big recruit at QB or RB differently than "playmaker' if they were that good. Plus Keirnan is WR coach.

Source

Regarding QB's I'll be curious to learn how long we can keep recruiting them this well. Between Koble, Mallachi, Tristan, and Trenton those are some good QB's. Will a top QB see that and not want to fight for PT? Kolbes back up (Joyce) from Naperville isn't a slouch either.

ISUBU

Source said:
Regarding QB's I'll be curious to learn how long we can keep recruiting them this well. Between Koble, Mallachi, Tristan, and Trenton those are some good QB's. Will a top QB see that and not want to fight for PT? Kolbes back up (Joyce) from Naperville isn't a slouch either.

I believe that Jimmy Garrapolo looked at Matt Brown being just ahead of him here, and that was a factor in choosing EIU over us.