Recruit behind the bench

Brick

There appeared to be a recruit and his family behind the bench last night. Anyone know who/ if that’s true?

Trey_Guidry4three

Rumor is that he is staying home at either DePaul or Loyola. Would be a nice get if we could nab him!

vbird

Trey_Guidry4three said:
Rumor is that he is staying home at either DePaul or Loyola. Would be a nice get if we could nab him!

In regards to recruiting the Chicagoland area...Muller will only be getting the guys Porter doesn’t want, for the foreseeable future.

Birdman07

vbird said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:

In regards to recruiting the Chicagoland area...Muller will only be getting the guys Porter doesn’t want, for the foreseeable future.

:text-+1:

Pretty much. Why go downstate to an MVC school when you have one in your backyard that recently went to a final four?

TIMMY

Birdman07 said:
vbird said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:

Pretty much. Why go downstate to an MVC school when you have one in your backyard that recently went to a final four?
For the same reason many of us went to ISU. We didn't want to stay home. Or we didn't want to go to a small Jesuit college. Or we liked the coach and future teammates. Or the gondolas were tasty.

SgtHulka

isuquinndog said:
Maybe the player doesn't want to play at home? Otherwise why would any one come to ISU from say Florida?

Or CAliforn IA ?

Birdman07

SgtHulka said:
isuquinndog said:
Maybe the player doesn't want to play at home? Otherwise why would any one come to ISU from say Florida?

Or CAliforn IA ?
Could be level of play. I'd choose ISU over FGCU...my point is Loyola is also MVC, same level. I'd choose ISU over UIC though.

Buffett

FGCU has been to the NCAA tourney 3 times since 2013 making a sweet 16 run and 2 NIT's > ISU

Buffett

FGCU has been to the NCAA tourney 3 times since 2013 making a sweet 16 run and 2 NIT's > ISU

JHBird

isuquinndog said:
Location isn't the only thing that matters.

I wouldn't want to stay home. Two hours away would be perfect in that the family can get to a lot of games.

BTbird

For what it's worth, Bloom high school is about an hour from Loyola and just under two hours to ISU.

Top Bottom