Quade Green

CaliRdBrd

Transferring from Kentucky. For the love of all things holy, I hope we pull out all stops to make a compelling case for him to come here.

Jsnhbe1Birds

CaliRdBrd said:
Transferring from Kentucky. For the love of all things holy, I hope we pull out all stops to make a compelling case for him to come here.

He's going to a p5/big East. Had 10ppg as a freshman at kentucky. He's not going to a mid-major.

ChiRedbirdfan

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
CaliRdBrd said:

He's going to a p5/big East. Had 10ppg as a freshman at kentucky. He's not going to a mid-major.

He will be able to going anywhere except for maybe the top 5 programs similar to Charles Mathews leaving KY for Michigan.

CaliRdBrd

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
CaliRdBrd said:

In keeping tradition with UK basketball, I’ll throw some cash in to get him here.

cpacmel

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
CaliRdBrd said:

But was he coached up enough to average 10-12 assists per game? 👀

JHBird

Just once I wish a big fish wouldn't mind coming to a little pond, but yeah, it won't happen here.

Top Bottom