Perspective

SgtHulka

All news channels reporting a serious bus crash involving the Normal Week girls JV team on 74. Not usually a thoughts and prayers guy, but thoughts and prayers

bb fan

I am seeing these reports as well, sgt. I hope for the best and pray for those Normal West girls on that bus.

ChiRedbirdfan

I thought you were making a joke relative to tonight’s game but googled and unfortunately it is real. Fingers crossed and hope to hear no one is injured.

Retire 12

Terrible news. Been reading it all through the night and this morning. Glad all of the students are ok, but sad these two individuals have passed. Prayers to the community today.

ISU FAN 1

Normal West has certainly had more than its share of tragedy within their athletic community in recent memory.

Phantom

ISU FAN 1 said:
Normal West has certainly had more than its share of tragedy within their athletic community in recent memory.

Indeed. A real good friend of mine's sister (both ISU and Redline alums) is the athletic trainer at NW. Obviously hitting extremely close to home for them and the whole town. Very sad.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
I think some will know Charlie Crabtree. He was one of the two killed last night. A great person, a volunteer that would do whatever was needed for NWCHS. He will be missed.

SgtHulka

ISU FAN 1 said:

I believe this makes 5 accidents that have taken lives in the last few years for them. More than their share indeed

Top Bottom