[No message]

Attachments

• 43DDC6A1-1BC2-461A-BE70-1229D4CC16F8.jpeg
    43DDC6A1-1BC2-461A-BE70-1229D4CC16F8.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,064

Hamdonger

ISU FAN 1 said:

I had to give up my paid posting job here because I'm being sued by Gary Rice for an e coli outbreak at "Humdingers". My version of the Soup Nazi Specialty (The Hamdonger, 2.99 all you can eat) is a dog because apparently our tp gotoguy has had the runs out of every orifice for 2 months straight now. All exits no waiting.

Plus I received a 6 figure offer from Tornado to co-create havoc over there. Hulka turned him down I heard.

Did make it over to the Virginia/Purdue game (courtside seats are hard to resist) a week or two ago. About the loudest place I've ever been in, Lou's kid looked like an all-world player and how in the world Purdue had lost 3 games at that point is one of the Earth's current mysteries.

PS. Btw TP, welcome back to Redbird Arena. :character-afro:

Tpguy

Humdinger said:
ISU FAN 1 said:

I had to give up my paid posting job here because I'm being sued by Gary Rice for an e coli outbreak at "Humdingers". My version of the Soup Nazi Specialty (The Hamdonger, 2.99 all you can eat) is a dog because apparently our tp gotoguy has had the runs out of every orifice for 2 months straight now. All exits no waiting.

Plus I received a 6 figure offer from Tornado to co-create havoc over there. Hulka turned him down I heard.

Did make it over to the Virginia/Purdue game (courtside seats are hard to resist) a week or two ago. About the loudest place I've ever been in, Lou's kid looked like an all-world player and how in the world Purdue had lost 3 games at that point is one of the Earth's current mysteries.

thanks for the shout out Bumdinger

Tpguy

Humdinger said:
ISU FAN 1 said:

thanks for the shout out Bumdinger

Top Bottom