Officially a basketball school

Metamoron

Totally unacceptable football result = 3 page thread.

Basketball loss = 30 pages of whaling and gnashing of teeth and calls for firing coach, etc.

Proof positive.

:)

ChiRedbirdfan

tough reality when ISU Athletic's devotes much more resources on another sport...btw I am assuming that ISU athletics spends much more on football than men's basketball

Chi-bird

ChiRedbirdfan said:
tough reality when ISU Athletic's devotes much more resources on another sport...btw I am assuming that ISU athletics spends much more on football than men's basketball

Football expenses are often more like advertising and marketing for a university. There are many benefits that come from having a football program that cannot be measured in $, or at least attributed to football. Another way of looking at football is that it is part athletic expense and part university marketing and advertising expense.

Bird Friend

Metamoron said:

Basketball loss = 30 pages of whaling and gnashing of teeth and calls for firing coach, etc.

Proof positive.

You guys went whaling and didn't invite me??!! What's up with that?

JHBird

CaliRdBrd said:
More like a women's soccer school.
:text-+1:

We are! At least they make the big dance frequently, and have advanced a few times.

Metamoron

Bird Friend said:
Metamoron said:

Proof positive.

You guys went whaling and didn't invite me??!! What's up with that?

Thankfully you didn't see how I spelled gnashing originally....

Top Bottom