Nothing personal, Quinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamdonger

If the Chastain thread was removed, why is the "Copeland/Hein out 2019" thread still in play?

The objection seemed to be the title thread. The Copeland/Hein title is clearly not accurate, even if Grandma Copeland is still upset with Dan. #ThanksMuller Hek, half of what we talk about here is rumor and innuendo with a mean-spirited horse poo cherry on top. Delete the whole shabang.

Hulka was simply making a point, peeps, and I think it would effectively do us all some good to remove our collective panties from our bunch. Yes I wear panties and I totally dig it.

ricohill

Humdinger said:
If the Chastain thread was removed, why is the "Copeland/Hein out 2019" thread still in play?

The objection seemed to be the title thread. The Copeland/Hein title is clearly not accurate, even if Grandma Copeland is still upset with Dan. #ThanksMuller Hek, half of what we talk about here is rumor and innuendo with a mean-spirited horse poo cherry on top. Delete the whole shabang.

Hulka was simply making a point, peeps, and I think it would effectively do us all some good to remove our collective panties from our bunch. Yes I wear panties and I totally dig it.

Why are we deleting or locking any threads? This is a message board where people are suppose to discuss different things and have opinions. As long as it isn't a personal attack on someone, who cares.

I think the Chastain thread was dumb, but there aren't enough people that read the board to make any impact on anything. The Chastain, Copeland/Hein, and Fire Muller/Lyons threads all have zero impact on anything.

Trey_Guidry4three

Humdinger said:

Isn't Hein gone?

Bird Friend

Humdinger said:

Obviously, the deleted thread is an attack on the "old guard" by the deep state administration.

:D

Bird Friend

Trey_Guidry4three said:
Humdinger said:

Isn't Hein gone?

So, you're comfortable with being 50% accurate? I hate it when people are accepting of mediocrity.

ricohill

Bird Friend said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:
Humdinger said:

Isn't Hein gone?

So, you're comfortable with being 50% accurate? I hate it when people are accepting of mediocrity.

50% is still better than the 0% the old guard brought to the table. Also, knowing [mention]Trey_Guidry4three[/mention] , he is more connected to the program than most on here. That is how he got his info, which was accurate at the time and mostly turned out true.

ISU FAN 1

ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:
Isn't Hein gone?

50% is still better than the 0% the old guard brought to the table. Also, knowing @Trey_Guidry4three , he is more connected to the program than most on here. That is how he got his info, which was accurate at the time and mostly turned out true.

Copeland was bailing until the free international vacation became a thing.

ricohill

ISU FAN 1 said:
ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:

50% is still better than the 0% the old guard brought to the table. Also, knowing @Trey_Guidry4three , he is more connected to the program than most on here. That is how he got his info, which was accurate at the time and mostly turned out true.

:text-+1:

Trey_Guidry4three

ISU FAN 1 said:
ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:

True that. Once he heard he could get a free trip overseas he seemed to change his tune

ricohill

Also, with all the talk (and nonsense) of players leaving, is there any chance we actually fill one of our four scholarships?

Trey_Guidry4three

ricohill said:
Also, with all the talk (and nonsense) of players leaving, is there any chance we actually fill one of our four scholarships?

Oh don't worry we will find a diamond in the rough. Like we did with kaza keane

ISU FAN 1

ricohill said:

Do Hein and Ndaiye have younger brothers that Dan can package? Sets of twins would be ideal to ease Dan’s recruiting burden, with a 4 in 1 trip scenario.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Because it went way past anything. It went into Chik fil a, what Dan agrees with and doesn't and it wasn't headed any where good.

Bird Friend

ISU FAN 1 said:
ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:

Got proof? Otherwise . . .

Hamdonger

isuquinndog said:
Because it went way past anything. It went into Chik fil a, what Dan agrees with and doesn't and it wasn't headed any where good.

Got it - makes sense.

Redbird78

isuquinndog said:

Thank you!!

ISU FAN 1

Bird Friend said:
ISU FAN 1 said:
ricohill said:

Got proof you aren’t a bot? Aren’t the words of his people in St. Louis good enough? They are for me. Are you calling his family liars?

Trey_Guidry4three

ISU FAN 1 said:
Bird Friend said:
ISU FAN 1 said:

Got proof you aren’t a bot? Aren’t the words of his people in St. Louis good enough? They are for me. Are you calling his family liars?

Proof is on the pudding my friend. Now hold on while I pretend to be neo and code into the matrix as a bot

CaliRdBrd

Trey_Guidry4three said:
ricohill said:

Oh don't worry we will find a diamond in the rough. Like we did with kaza keane

Ha! Love it.

Bird Friend

ISU FAN 1 said:
Bird Friend said:
ISU FAN 1 said:

MiKyle's mom said he was returning . . . So . . . no, hearsay isn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom