Northern Iowa

Total Red

Staff member
Homecoming and Family Day have come and gone so expect a smaller crowd on Saturday. I like the big crowds but I don't mind these games. Redbird Football Fans come to these games. I'll look to my right and see Madbird. I'll look to my left and see jbird. Then I'll look around and see lots of other familiar faces. These are the faces of long time fans expecting/hoping to see a quality football performance. Sometimes we get it and sometimes we don't. It will take a great effort to take out N. Iowa. The Panthers moved up to #13 after their victory over SIU. That gives the Redbirds a shot at a quality home win. We need one. The 'Birds notched an impressive road win at SD, so now we need a quality home win to go along with it. Rise Up Redbirds and get it done.

Phantom

The WIU loss is a bitter one, so this is a chance to rebound instead of reel. The win over SD is encouraging that this one is winnable too, but it's gonna take that same kind of huge defensive effort.

MadBird

The WIU loss is a bitter one, so this is a chance to rebound instead of reel. The win over SD is encouraging that this one is winnable too, but it's gonna take that same kind of huge defensive effort.
And maybe you're factoring in one of the UNI losses is to South Dakota, in Cedar Falls. Stranger things have happened.

fourthandshort

I can see us competing for a few quarters again. Unfortunately, i can also see it slipping away earlier. Given our penchant for very good first halves. I from now on predict game scores by half.

1st half .. Redbirds storm to 26 to 0 lead

2nd half .. they fizzle fast losing 36 to 3

Final UNI 36 to Redbirds 29

DannyCooksey

My buddy works at the hotel that UNI is at tonight. He said 8 rooms of UNI players have plugged toilets. They had a huge buffet tonight and it was a bad idea.

a few other players were afraid to plug theirs so they went outside. Wtf

StLRedbird

I was at the Colorado St game. With us already leading in the 2nd half, Robinson sprinted through a hole about the size of my garage door for a TD. Told my wife through a wide grin, well that might as well happen. That’s how I feel about this game. Who knows. Both team need the win

fourthandshort

I can see us competing for a few quarters again. Unfortunately, i can also see it slipping away earlier. Given our penchant for very good first halves. I from now on predict game scores by half.

1st half .. Redbirds storm to 26 to 0 lead

2nd half .. they fizzle fast losing 36 to 3

Final UNI 36 to Redbirds 29
By the way .. this is probs only a slight exaggeration of our MVFC season averages by half.

Virginia Redbird

Pretty terrible offensive performance so far but regardless how this ends up I think it was the right call to get Waring on the field. I hope the defense can hold up because it does not look as if they are going to get anything from the offense.

Top Bottom