No Shuttle Service - 2-5-2022

Birdswin

I received an email from ISU - no shuttle service today for the Taste or the game. Snow removal issues.

Birdswin

Here is a copy of the email:

Hello Redbird Fans,

Due to inclement weather and snow removal challenges, the Gregory Street Shuttle will not be in service for Saturday’s Taste of Redbirds event or the men’s basketball game against Southern Illinois.

Please follow this link (Basketball map 2017 1 (PDF) - Illinois State University Athletics) for other parking options.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but look forward to seeing you all at Taste of Redbirds and in Redbird Arena!

gobirds85

Must be another Coach Dan gaffe, right?

Nope, not Dan’s fault but losing to Jackson St and Eville is. Please keep up. Dan is only responsible for the dumpster fire that is our beloved program, not the weather or global warming or the Chiefs losing the AFC championship. Carry on.

Birgs

As usual dissolving any idea of a solution with your own distracted problems. I stopped caring about the Chiefs when Boomer played his last down for them,

gobirds85

As usual dissolving any idea of a solution with your own distracted problems. I stopped caring about the Chiefs when Boomer played his last down for them,

I am concerned about global warming and I would hope we all consider it a problem but I lost no sleep over the Chiefs losing. Are you drinking or medicated, or both?

Top Bottom