New DB coach

fourthandshort

I think this deserves a whole new thread where we can all reminisce and carry on about our favorite memories and achievements realized during the Beyah Rasool era. In fact, I'll get the ball rolling ...

#1. No DBs entered the portal on his watch !!!!

Anyone else have a favorite memory or achievments for Beyah ... hmmm, interesting how Beyah is almost a contraction of the word Bye and See Yah .. we probably should have sees this coming.

200w.gif

Total Red

Staff member
I think this deserves a whole new thread where we can all reminisce and carry on about our favorite memories and achievements realized during the Beyah Rasool era. In fact, I'll get the ball rolling ...

Anyone else have a favorite memory or achievments for Beyah ... hmmm, interesting how Beyah is almost a contraction of the word Bye and See Yah .. we probably should have sees this coming.

200w.gif
The Fonz and Beyah were both in Normal and I missed on my chance to meet either one. Life is so unfair.

Hamdonger

200w.gif
Dude he was outstanding! His backs didn't give up one yard! That's Remember The Titans stuff right there.

BJJ guy

With these, the kids actually get an NIL kickback if you order their number.

Top Bottom