Neutral:

MTE
MTE
MTE

Away:

Unknown -- Bought by P6 to replace MWC/MVC challenge
Unknown -- P6 H&H
Unknown -- mid-major H&H

My guess is away will consist of a get bought game from a P6 to replace the MWC/MVC challenge, a mid-major H&H to replace one of the ones ending, and a P6 H&H to replace the one ending. I also think the home unknown will be a mid-major H&H.

TIMMY

If it's me I'm doing whatever I can to schedule H&H with Northwestern and DePaul so we play them in Chicago on alternating years. And I'm keeping UIC H&H. I'm also going hard after St. Louis H&H. In a perfect world that and a tourney would be the core of my non-conference schedule going forward.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Actually, I forgot UIC has one more year left. Home game next season. I'll update it.

MPE773

I think it’s clear that NW has no intentions of playing us while Chris Collins is the coach.

Redbirdwarrior

MPE773 said:
I think it’s clear that NW has no intentions of playing us while Chris Collins is the coach.

NW has no intention of playing us while they are in a spot to have any chance of making the field of 64. NW does not want to turn a home game into a neutral court game against a team at the same or higher level than they can play at.

We also might have burned the AD 2 years ago when they paid ISU a ton of money to come beat them at Ryan Field live on the Big Ten Network.