MVC Transfer Thread

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
List of transfers so far, that are confirmed by a reporter or the player. Does not include rumored transfers.

Valpo: Smits, Freeman-Liberty, Evelyn
Indy St: Hughes

OFF TOPIC/MVC SUCKS/ISU SUCKS/FOOTBALL SUCKS talk not allowed. It will be removed. And if you keep it up, you'll get a timeout.

Redbird Alum 2004

isuquinndog said:
List of transfers so far, that are confirmed by a reporter or the player. Does not include rumored transfers.

Valpo: Smits, Freeman-Liberty, Evelyn
Indy St: Hughes

OFF TOPIC/MVC SUCKS/ISU SUCKS/FOOTBALL SUCKS talk not allowed. It will be removed. And if you keep it up, you'll get a timeout.

Thank you Quinn

PurpleRedbird

saxman210 said:
Will Becker, 6-9, 220, F, Fr., Evansville
Becker actually had to stop playing due to medical reasons. Will be interesting to see if he's past that but from what I've heard he won't play again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bird Friend

Markus Golder, Valpo
http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/markus-golder

SgtHulka

Bird Friend said:
Markus Golfer, Valpo
Please try to limit the list to only basketball players to help avoid confusion. Thanks

Bird Friend

SgtHulka said:
Bird Friend said:
Markus Golfer, Valpo
Please try to limit the list to only basketball players to help avoid confusion. Thanks

Fixed, Sergeant! At least I didn't say anything bad about the MVC.

TheTruth

Bird Friend said:
Fixed, Sergeant! At least I didn't say anything bad about the MVC.

God forbid you do that, some folks on here would wet themselves.

Trey_Guidry4three

Why can't ISU take a page out of St Mary's playbook? 10 international players on roster and a consistent tourney team. Would ISU ever consider this?

Brick

Trey_Guidry4three said:
Why can't ISU take a page out of St Mary's playbook? 10 international players on roster and a consistent tourney team. Would ISU ever consider this?

Well we took an international player a couple of years ago and he left after a year. BUT I have no problems with recruiting overseas, especially big men who generally come with a bit
More polish. Perhaps in Italy? 🤩

Bird Friend

Indy St: Daniel Huenermann . . . played all of 31 minutes this past season.

ricohill

Over on MVCfans it starting to sound like Bradley is getting big time transfers. Any info?

https://www.mvcfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5264&start=50

freddycat68 wrote:
Some interesting rumors swirling around BU about some high-impact transfers coming in. Stay tuned.

tribecalledquest » March 25th, 2019, 9:16 pm
There will be one for sure. Should be immediately eligible assuming the NCAA doesn't get screwy.

Wonder if this is what has set off Muller on the transfer issue?

PurpleRedbird

Will be interesting to see what the definition of big time is if true.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Adunk33

Staff member
I've seen Danya Kingsby, a transfer from LSU, didn't play this year because he apparently never got medically cleared. I believe he would have two years and be immediately eligible.

Another name is Jaylen Fisher, the guard from TCU. He's had a lot of injury problems, left the team in January, and was a junior. He played with Darrell Brown in AAU. I don't know if the NCAA would give him back this year or not, but on the outside it looks he would sit 1 and play 1 which would devalue the Brown connection.

They are also being connected with Bryce Moore out of Western Michigan, who also has battled injuries.

All three players would be VERY GOOD gets for Bradley, but all three have something in common. Injuries are an issue all around. It would be quite the gamble, but we took one on Chastain and it seems to be going okay. That said, we took a bunch of other gambles that didn't work out.

jamminjamarsmiley

ricohill said:
Over on MVCfans it starting to sound like Bradley is getting big time transfers. Any info?

https://www.mvcfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5264&start=50

freddycat68 wrote:
Some interesting rumors swirling around BU about some high-impact transfers coming in. Stay tuned.

tribecalledquest » March 25th, 2019, 9:16 pm
There will be one for sure. Should be immediately eligible assuming the NCAA doesn't get screwy.

Wonder if this is what has set off Muller on the transfer issue?

If Dan's mickey mouse tweet was bashing BU for getting a transfer, he needs to grow a sack. Focus on ISU and putting the best basketball team you can on the court. Considering Muller has created Transfer U here in Normal, he should probably be the last one bashing any sort of transfer rules.