Indiana State	6-6	11-13
Evansville	5-7	15-10
Missouri State	5-7	15-10
Valparaiso	3-9	12-13
Northern Iowa	3-9	11-13

Adunk33

Staff member
What I want:
Mo State (continue to jumble up the bottom 4)

Drake v Loyola is tough... on one hand a loss to Drake moves them away from the second spot, on the other, a loss to Loyola seriously puts us back into the conversation for regular season Champs, or at least a share. If you ain't first, your last! Hope the Ramblers lose this one. Keep in mind we have games remaining with Southern, Bradley, Loyola, and Drake. We control our destiny.

UNI- Please help the cause, sending BU down the list.

Valpo vs UE- Whatever

And obviously... BIRDS. With or without Keyshawn, I can't see how the Birds blow another one to a depleted SIU team. The clock is going to strike midnight very soon for the Dawgs and Barry Hinson will return to his normal state as a pumpkin. (Full disclosure, I like Barry.)

Baltimore Bird

Well MO State goes to Indiana State and beats them by 19 after we went to Mo State and beat them by 16, but then we lost at Indiana State by 30. We all think our Birds our inconsistent and they are, but it is all across the conference. The tournament will be there for the taking and I think anyone but Valpo could win it. I could make a case for the other 9 to get hot for 3 days and pull it out. Let's stay in the top 6 and go win that thing!

Hamdonger

Baltimore Bird said:
Well MO State goes to Indiana State and beats them by 19 after we went to Mo State and beat them by 16, but then we lost at Indiana State by 30. We all think our Birds our inconsistent and they are, but it is all across the conference. The tournament will be there for the taking and I think anyone but Valpo could win it. I could make a case for the other 9 to get hot for 3 days and pull it out. Let's stay in the top 6 and go win that thing!

#MysteryRiddleEnigma!

https://youtu.be/xiCv3RwFef0

Adunk33

Staff member
Lines for tonight:
Loyola: -10.5 (LOT OF POINTS)
UNI: - 3.5
UE: - 3.5

ricohill

I'm a big UNI fan tonight. I want Bradley to start coming back down to earth.

IHateWSU

Bradley has 4 of their final 6 games on the road. Their two home games are us and ISUb. Could be a tough stretch for them.

WoodlandWarrior

I seriously doubt if Bradley players Kennell, Hodgson, Bar, DLO, and many times even Brown, would see significant minutes on any other mid-major team.

Metamoron

Interesting comment. I believe some posters have said the same thing about many of our players!!

ricohill

Metamoron said:
Interesting comment. I believe some posters have said the same thing about many of our players!!

I'd take Evans, Fayne, and Milik over anyone Bradley has. The only guys I like are Brown, Childs, and Thomas.

Childs is the one guy that will be good if he stays.

Metamoron

I agree. I just found it kind of funny that those comments sounded familiar.

Adunk33

Staff member
Drake and Loyola have a game right now! Drake up 2 with 4:30 in the 1st. Keep in mind, the last game between these two ended on like a 30-8 run by the Ramblers.
UNI and Bradley aren't scoring much. 18-15 Panthers 7:21 1st.
Evansville uses a 14-2 run against Valpo to take a 27-24 lead 3:30 1st.

Adunk33

Staff member
Halftime
UNI 32, BU 30
LOY 32, DU 28
VALPO 32, UE 31

ricohill

Darrell Brown and Donte Thomas didn't start for Bradley. Late for the bus. Can't believe they would allow those guys to play at all after breaking rules....

TeacherDawg

ricohill said:
Darrell Brown and Donte Thomas didn't start for Bradley. Late for the bus. Can't believe they would allow those guys to play at all after breaking rules....

Maybe they were at isu raping and assaulting girls like your players do?

SgtHulka

TeacherDawg said:
ricohill said:

Daniel Ruffin is transferring to ISU? Interesting. Let's think about that JB

Chicagobirdfan

SgtHulka said:
TeacherDawg said:
ricohill said:

Daniel Ruffin is transferring to ISU? Interesting. Let's think about that JB
:lol:

Top Bottom