Missouri State tickets on Sale Friday

redbirdfan04

MSU will be selling tickets starting Friday. The wife and I booked a hotel at University Plaza for the weekend. Anyone else going? Any suggestions on a bar/restuarant to hit up?

Go Birds

Redbird222

MSU will be selling tickets starting Friday. The wife and I booked a hotel at University Plaza for the weekend. Anyone else going? Any suggestions on a bar/restuarant to hit up?

Go Birds
My daughter went to MSU ... its been 8 years since she graduated and 4 since we been there but here are a few suggestions:

Sushi (we ended up here a lot)

Burgers

Steak

Pub

Its been a while and don't know what's happening during COVID

StLRedbird

I would be there, but I think if I skipped my grandson's first b-day party, I might never get out of the doghouse. I'll be there in spirit.

redbirdfan04

ISUBU

Depending on your mood, there's a classic Steak n Shake - fun for the memories and you'll likely drive by it on the way to the stadium. And on the way, Slice of Pie in Rolla.

StLRedbird

I'll second the motion for Slice of Pie in Rolla. I'll go out of my way to stop by if I'm in the area. The chicken pot pie there is the world standard. The Uranus Fudge Factory billboards delight the 8 yo boy in me - and they now have a gun range! When in Rome, right? If you've never had a throw'd roll, there's always Lambert's. Bring an apatite.

MadBird

I'll second the motion for Slice of Pie in Rolla. I'll go out of my way to stop by if I'm in the area. The chicken pot pie there is the world standard. The Uranus Fudge Factory billboards delight the 8 yo boy in me - and they now have a gun range! When in Rome, right? If you've never had a throw'd roll, there's always Lambert's. Bring an apatite.
I was gonna throw out Lambert's too - gotta be hungry when you go, it's an experience. Down home cookin'.

redbirdfan04

Depending on your mood, there's a classic Steak n Shake - fun for the memories and you'll likely drive by it on the way to the stadium. And on the way, Slice of Pie in Rolla.
Thanks!

Top Bottom