Missouri State Predictions & Game Thread

Phantom

I would imagine it hasn't been a fun few days of practice after that gargantuan shit circus in Des Moines. If we can't come out fired up and ready to go on Sunday, that's a problem. We must get after the ball and for the love of all that's holy stop giving up so many second chance points :evil:

MY, Phil & Key need to take this one over.

Bounce back time.

Redbirds 76
Bears 72

5107. Students are still on break and snow affects the rest.

TreRoberson4Heisman

If Fayne and MY attack Alize Johnson early to get him in foul trouble...win.

If Redbirds play Sunday morning YMCA pickup game 30 footers with 25 seconds on the shot clock again...loss.

chuckie1980

Birds will prevail.
MoState will return home to misery.

Redbirds 77
MoState 70

bb fan

This will be a tough team, and tell us a lot about our team. I am hoping we take some big steps forward in this one.

dpdoughbird06

Phantom said:
I would imagine it hasn't been a fun few days of practice after that gargantuan shit circus in Des Moines. If we can't come out fired up and ready to go on Sunday, that's a problem. We must get after the ball and for the love of all that's holy stop giving up so many second chance points :evil:

MY, Phil & Key need to take this one over.

Bounce back time.

Redbirds 76
Bears 72

5107. Students are still on break and snow affects the rest.

Don't forget the mall is also getting a new store. Obviously not close to being open yet, but lines are surely forming as we speak.

Sladerunningbear

chuckie1980 said:
Birds will prevail.
MoState will return home to misery.

Redbirds 77
MoState 70

Dilly Dilly!!

Birds from the Beak 75
Sugar Bears’ Sugar Daddies 63

Spread it!

IHateWSU

Last year we beat them by 1 in OT at home and by 2 at their place. They bring everyone back from last years team. Going to be rough.

Birds 62
Bears 72

Hope I am wrong!

Chicagobirdfan

IHateWSU said:
Last year we beat them by 1 in OT at home and by 2 at their place. They bring everyone back from last years team. Going to be rough.

Birds 62
Bears 72

Hope I am wrong!
Was very surprised to see everyone predicting a win... this seems more realistic after the crap we saw last week.

Tpguy

Chicagobirdfan said:
IHateWSU said:

Birds 62
Bears 72

Hope I am wrong!
Was very surprised to see everyone predicting a win... this seems more realistic after the crap we saw last week.

I don’t mean to make anymore enemies, but I’ll be surprised but very happy if we pull off the upset.

Redbird Alum 2004

The ice kept us at today but we'll be watching. I hope we see some fire on the defensive end from this Redbird team. The boys need to get the mojo going. I think we feed Fayne early if alize is on him. Need to get him in foul trouble.

ChiRedbirdfan

Tpguy said:
Chicagobirdfan said:
IHateWSU said:

Birds 62
Bears 72

Hope I am wrong!

I don’t mean to make anymore enemies, but I’ll be surprised but very happy if we pull off the upset.

if i was betting straight up I would definitely put the money on Mo State

WSpringsBird

Nice to see David is starting. I am interested to see what he can do with extended minutes. (Still love Bruninga, though.)

Redbirdfan21

Energy effort everything much better. 8 2nd chance points already, against a really good rebounding team. Good start

Redbirdfan21

Sucks about the weather. Would have loved to have been there. Not worth the drive from Spfld with the forecasted ice, unfortunately

Top Bottom