Michigan

BTbird

Just knocked off Michigan State and coach Beilein just credited the assistant coaches for their defense and specifically mentioned Yaklich. Bummed he's gone but glad he is making a big impact at Michigan.

ISU FAN 1

Nice to see Yak’s commitment paying off on the court. It’s arguable that the time these jobs take away from their families can be detrimental off the court, and that case could be made in this situation.

Hamdonger

ISU FAN 1 said:
Nice to see Yak’s commitment paying off on the court. It’s arguable that the time these jobs take away from their families can be detrimental off the court, and that case could be made in this situation.

What, did you have an affair with his wife or something? It's hard for you to simply compliment someone and leave it at that, isn't it? Weird cryptic comment that feels uncalled for.

Busting your chops, I know...but dang, man. You and Lavar ought to do some marketing together. You definitely get people talking, MrDeansList.

ISU FAN 1

Humdinger said:
ISU FAN 1 said:

What, did you have an affair with his wife or something? It's hard for you to simply compliment someone and leave it at that, isn't it? Weird cryptic comment that feels uncalled for.

Busting your chops, I know...but dang, man. You and Lavar ought to do some marketing together. You definitely get people talking, MrDeansList.
Okay, he’s never at his kids games, and there were some issues with the law. Correlation? You be the judge.

Of course, spending all his time with our guys didn’t keep them out of the court system.

I have a way different job, but told them I’m not missing my kids games until they threaten termination. And didn’t miss a single one.

Hamdonger

ISU FAN 1 said:

I have a way different job, but told them I’m not missing my kids games until they threaten termination. And didn’t miss a single one.

RightON, brother. I still reserve the right to bust your keyboarding chops. And will.

Went to a local D2 women's college game recently and proceeded to watch and listen to the Dad of one of the players virtually scream at her the...entire...game.

Made me sad and disgusted and I was ready to slug the guy for his daughter. The bigger picture though was...at MY kids' games, that's NOT who I want to be.

Major kudos to you, man, for being at those games.

Hamdonger

College basketball (or pick a major sport) coaches, typically, have dysfunctional lives outside of the game, and heck, even within the game. It's part of the price that so many are willing to pay. Big ReggieRedbird thumbs DOWN.

Yet I still buy that ticket to the game.

ISU FAN 1

Humdinger said:
ISU FAN 1 said:

RightON, brother. I still reserve the right to bust your keyboarding chops. And will.

Went to a local D2 women's college game recently and proceeded to watch and listen to the Dad of one of the players virtually scream at her the...entire...game.

Made me sad and disgusted and I was ready to slug the guy for his daughter. The bigger picture though was...at MY kids' games, that's NOT who I want to be.

I’m still pissed about the one piano recital I brain cramped and missed. Ruined my perfect game.

Hamdonger

ISU FAN 1 said:
Humdinger said:
ISU FAN 1 said:

I’m still pissed about the one piano recital I brain cramped and missed. Ruined my perfect game.

Still pitchin' a shutout, though.

bombay

Think I'll play Michigan on the money line tomorrow, assuming they get a few points.

bombay

Beilein credited Yakich for Michigan's upgraded defense after they won the Big 10 tourney today. I think Luke is a rising star.

ISU FAN 1

bombay said:
Beilein credited Yakich for Michigan's upgraded defense after they won the Big 10 tourney today. I think Luke is a rising star.

Another Dana Ford.

bombay

By the way, a $100 wager on the moneyline today paid $165.

Thanks, Meechigan.

bombay

ISU FAN 1 said:
bombay said:

Another Dana Ford.

I hope he chooses his next job more carefully than Dana did.

bombay

ISU FAN 1 said:
bombay said:

Another Dana Ford.

ISU FAN 1

bombay said:
ISU FAN 1 said:
bombay said:

Another Dana Ford.

I don't see him walking into a P5.

Top Bottom