Maryville

Cindy00

Another home game, another victory for the women. Simone Goods is very good at basketball. She had a double double today. A little nervous in the second half when she went down but she seemed fine when she came back in. We can't afford to lose her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reggie Redbird

Cindy00 said:
Another home game, another victory for the women. Simone Goods is very good at basketball. She had a double double today. A little nervous in the second half when she went down but she seemed fine when she came back in. We can't afford to lose her.

If anyone is busier than John Munn, it’s our WBB athletic trainer. With an already short roster, we cannot afford another person missing even a game let alone several weeks. Saylor will hopefully be back before NY. I wonder if Talbot would consider a RS year, as it may be mid-Jan at the earliest she is back. Considering it’s a foot injury, that could mean sometime in Feb before she is in game shape.

As far as Goods, wow. The numbers she is putting up, especially in a per-minute average is eye-popping. Valley teams will likely double her, so she should draw a lot of open lane space for Koudelka, Newland, or Wallen. That or we’ll have some wide open guards.

Cindy00

The good thing is if Goods is doubled she tries to find the open woman. She is a well rounded player. Not sure most Valley teams have players that can stop her.

chuckie1980

Having FOUR out of FOUR wins at home...will help put the Birds in the Top Half!!

Last I looked...Drake is #26 nationally.

Top Bottom