Lyons Retires

crazzymark

ISU will hire a person that will cut programs and restructure pay, in BL/NRM terms, fire people. As well, a few MVFC teams have been invited to move to FBS conferences. (yes ISU is one)

TBS_20

ISU will hire a person that will cut programs and restructure pay, in BL/NRM terms, fire people. As well, a few MVFC teams have been invited to move to FBS conferences. (yes ISU is one)
They should take it...and then focus on building a 40,000 seat stadium within 10 years so they can move up to AAC. Basketball will fall in line. It's either that or get rid of basketball and throw those funds at basketball. None of this current crap. Just getting left behind.

Bdub777

Seems to be a typo as to what to get rid of or throw funds at.....

cubird

Think Tom Micheals would be interested. Assitant AD at Illinois and in his 7th yr at EIU. Also, on the FCS football committee.

Bird Friend

Screw that. With the corruption his family has been involved with I hope his retirement is run into the ground like he did the ISU program.
Care to provide some evidence of the corruption??

Redbird

Screw that. With the corruption his family has been involved with I hope his retirement is run into the ground like he did the ISU program.
It's unbelievable to me that this type of talk is allowed on here yet cursing is forbidden. **** off!

Seven

As well, a few MVFC teams have been invited to move to FBS conferences. (yes ISU is one)
Not a single MVFC team is invited to move to an FBS conference. Why is making up blatant lies allowed here?

TBS_20

Not a single MVFC team is invited to move to an FBS conference. Why is making up blatant lies allowed here?
Maybe not anyone is although I'm betting ndsu has a standing offer somewhere

gobirds85

Maybe not anyone is although I'm betting ndsu has a standing offer somewhere

Just asking...where would NDSU fit it? Maybe the Mountain West? Due to their location, they might have a problem moving up. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

TBS_20

Just asking...where would NDSU fit it? Maybe the Mountain West? Do to their location, they might have a problem moving up. Just my 2 cents.
If they want to move up someone is taking that program. Hell the MAC would take it even though it's outside if the footprint. Easy for mountain west to add as they could easily add BYU again or nmsu. Regardless someone would want them. Even the AAC would probably add as soon as they mention they're jumping up. C-USA would too. If they want in they'll have choices

Top Bottom