Lyon's Response

Redbird222

https://twitter.com/ISURedbirds/status/1145835136237355008?s=09

Several folks have questioned and now we know .... they are here to win Championships.

Adunk33

Staff member
This is a phenomenal video. Say what you will about the football or basketball team, the video squad is doing everything to make every sport look big time. Great job!

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Great job. The last clip with the gymnasts waiting in anticipation as she made the landing and then jumping up was a really cool ending.

TheTruth

Adunk33 said:
the video squad is doing everything to make every sport look big time.

Amen to that! Sadly, Larry is doing his part to keep them small time.

ricohill

TheTruth said:
Adunk33 said:
the video squad is doing everything to make every sport look big time.

Amen to that! Sadly, Larry is doing his part to keep them small time.

:text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1: :text-+1:

Adunk33

Staff member
Believe it or not... our elite video production team continuing to put out things like this does wonders for brand identity, reinforcement, and like I said, makes us look more big time. Could help recruiting in all levels of sports.

Redbird222

Adunk33 said:
Believe it or not... our elite video production team continuing to put out things like this does wonders for brand identity, reinforcement, and like I said, makes us look more big time. Could help recruiting in all levels of sports.

:text-+1:

ricohill

Trey_Guidry4three said:
I like how most of the video is people smiling and giving hugs. Where are the trophies??

To be fair, they won some trophies this year. It is just that the premier program at the University wasn't competitive in the MVC when the league was the worst ever with it's entire roster back. #blametheculture

Bird Friend

ricohill said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:
I like how most of the video is people smiling and giving hugs. Where are the trophies??

To be fair, they won some trophies this year. It is just that the premier program at the University wasn't competitive in the MVC when the league was the worst ever with it's entire roster back. #blametheculture

Just asking, are you a part of the culture?

ricohill

Bird Friend said:
ricohill said:
Trey_Guidry4three said:

I am 0 percent of the "Culture" of ISU basketball. However, I would say that the head coach and the leader of the program is 99.9% responsible for it. Which is why I laugh when he blames the players for the "Culture".

However, I do love that No Discipline Dan is dressing up as a fake teacher and teaching Character Class to the team this off-season. Ironic that he abandoned all morals he had to try to win while his team has run a medium sized criminal enterprise off the court.

Bird Friend

ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:
ricohill said:

I am 0 percent of the "Culture" of ISU basketball. However, I would say that the head coach and the leader of the program is 99.9% responsible for it. Which is why I laugh when he blames the players for the "Culture".

However, I do love that No Discipline Dan is dressing up as a fake teacher and teaching Character Class to the team this off-season. Ironic that he abandoned all morals he had to try to win while his team has run a medium sized criminal enterprise off the court.

Fairweather fan, you are. You're doing no justice to your screen name.

TIMMY

ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:
ricohill said:

However, I would say that the head coach and the leader of the program is 99.9% responsible for it. Which is why I laugh when he blames the players for the "Culture".
:oops:

Well there you go! I've never heard anyone admit to never playing a team sport before but there's a first time for everything. :(

TIMMY

ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:
ricohill said:

:oops: Really? What do you get out of this?

ricohill

Bird Friend said:
ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:

Not sure a fairweather fan for over 30 years goes to, watches, or listens to almost every game. Don't think I fit that description. However, as a fan I had to look at where the program and the athletic department was at. After looking at where the leadership of Lyons and Muller are taking everything, I decided it is time for a change. They need to be gone if ISU wants to go anywhere in Basketball. Dan is going into year 8 and is trying to establish the programs culture. That is a pretty good sign of where things are at. Mediocre Muller has't won anything and with all the issues off the court it's been 7 years of chaos and poor basketball. There is zero leadership from him or Lyons.

Bird Friend

ricohill said:
Bird Friend said:
ricohill said:

Not sure a fairweather fan for over 30 years goes to, watches, or listens to almost every game. Don't think I fit that description. However, as a fan I had to look at where the program and the athletic department was at. After looking at where the leadership of Lyons and Muller are taking everything, I decided it is time for a change. They need to be gone if ISU wants to go anywhere in Basketball. Dan is going into year 8 and is trying to establish the programs culture. That is a pretty good sign of where things are at. Mediocre Muller has't won anything and with all the issues off the court it's been 7 years of chaos and poor basketball. There is zero leadership from him or Lyons.

Your passive-aggressive ad hominem approach gives you zero credibility.

SgtHulka

Ricohills dad shot JFK. And his wife... hoo boy

Btw rico. If you're gonna try and trump Dan by sticking him with a negative playground nickname you gotta pick one and stick with it. That's branding 101