LIVE feed ISU vs Cincy

Hamdonger

Birds go down 19, 22 & 22.

Still a heck of a year. THANK YOU ladies!! :clap: :clap:

Redbird82

That Thompson in the middle was really tough for them. But a great year!

chuckie1980

I caught the last 10 points of the last game. The power that booth teams displayed...wow!! That had to be one of the hardest fought 3-0 matches.

Adunk33

Staff member
I watched the first two sets. We just didn't adjust to what Cincy was doing, but that's all credit to the Bearcats. Sometimes they went power and we couldn't return it and other times they went finesse and just tapped it over. Cincy changed it up and our ladies didn't know what to expect.

That said, this is the most vb I've ever followed and will very likely be getting season tickets next year.

Great season!

JHBird

Adunk33 said:
I watched the first two sets. We just didn't adjust to what Cincy was doing, but that's all credit to the Bearcats. Sometimes they went power and we couldn't return it and other times they went finesse and just tapped it over. Cincy changed it up and our ladies didn't know what to expect.

That said, this is the most vb I've ever followed and will very likely be getting season tickets next year.

Great season!

We just couldn't get any blocks. I was talking with one of the parents at the game. He pointed out how we couldn't block that Jordan Thompson girl because she literally hit over our blockers, instead of to a side (which most mortal players would do). She was 6'4" can could jump. A positive note, Kaylee Martin nearly had as many kills. She's a heckuva player and she'll be even better the next few years. The highlight of the day was seeing Reggie Redbird on their quad high fiving the Marquette students.

DannyCooksey

congrats on a GREAT career by the seniors. they were excellent players.

I don't know a great amount of volleyball but everything ive read says Courtney Pence is one of the best defensive players in the country.

Top Bottom